Facemasks and Snoods cannot be returned or exchanged due to health and hygiene reasons.
All remaining items & orders are protected by a 21 Day Moneyback Guarantee in accordance with the distance selling regulations, this guarantees a full refund if the item is returned unused with tags still intact and in their original packaging or repackaged securely in replacement packing if unavailable. Please note that all refunds will be issued within 5-7 working days from the time your return has been received.
Please do not return any garments purchased online from any other website or retail store. The return policy is only applicable for purchases made through www.jessicagraaf.ie
If a faulty item is received, please contact our Customer service department at email@example.com immediately for further instructions
Our goodwill returns policy, which is in addition to your statutory rights, entitles you to a refund or exchange for an item bought online or in store with a valid receipt or parcel summary document within 35 days of purchase or receipt, excluding sale items. Some items are excluded from the goodwill returns policy; this does not affect your statutory rights.
For a refund or exchange under our goodwill policy, items must be unused, returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
For sale items purchased via our Website, we will be happy to either refund or exchange an item if you change your mind within 14 days of receipt. Our refund or exchange policy for sale items purchased in store may differ and this will be made clear to you at the time of purchase.
We offer the following return options:
- Directly dropping the returned items to our offices in Dublin. Address listed below.
- Postal return: You can leave the items you want to return at the post office of your choice.
*All postal and courier fees are subject to the customers own expense. Unless the garment is faulty or damaged in which case Jessica Graaf will cover the postage fee for the return.
Unit 16 Fashion City,
Ballymount Road Upper,
I returned my order, how long will my refund take?
Please allow 4-10 days from the date you returned your parcel for the funds to be credited back to your original payment method.
Please note that some banks may take slightly longer to process your refund.
- Items returned after the 14 day period for Irish customer or 28 day period for International customers will not be accepted and resent back to the original delivery address.
- Any item that is soiled and/or damaged (including excessive odour of perfume or smoke) will not be refunded and will be resent back to the original delivery address.
- All items properly returned under this policy are eligible for a refund. The full purchase price (original shipping fee excluded) will be credited when Jessica Graaf has received and processed your return and it passes inspection.
Returns from the Great Britain
For online orders from Wales, Scotland & England (not Northern Ireland). We will continue to accept eligible returns. If the reason for return is the result of an error (e.g. if the item is defective/damaged/incorrect), any costs incurred for the return will be paid by JESSICA GRAAF. Otherwise, any costs incurred for the return (including transport costs, as well as any associated import duty fees or customs where applicable) will be payable by the person returning the goods. The import duty fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
In case you've to exchange the item, in that case customer needs to pay Import Duty Fees as well.